Beautiful floors can be one of the most remarkable features of your facility. When maintained regularly, they create a good impression and a sense of creditability on your guests as well as your employees. Well-maintained floors can enhance your professional image, while providing a clean, safe working environment. Wesley’s Janitorial uses the best floor care products and most innovative equipment and methods for optimal effectiveness. We service all different types of flooring including VCT, Terrazzo, Rubber, stone, marble, slate, tile and grout and carpet.
Carpet Steam Cleaning
Wesley’s Janitorial strives to provide you with the best carpet cleaning service available. We use a hot water extrication to ensure a deep and powerful clean that leaves your carpets dry within a few hours. We apply state of the art chemicals and techniques to remove many types of spots, such as red wine stains, grease, gum, pet stains, magic marker, oil, make-up, soda, wax and more!! We feature truck mounted equipment and our technicians are experts in carpet cleaning. Some of the services we provide are:
- Traffic Lane Cleaning
- Deep Cleaning
Stripping & Refinishing
You can count on Wesley’s Janitorial to keep your hard-surface floors looking their best. Whether they are marble, vinyl, ceramic, quarry, tile, wood or other materials; we will customize a designed service plan to meet your needs. Our first class cleaning methods and top quality floor waxes and supplies will produce results that exceed your high expectations. Our floor cleaning and refinishing services include:
- High-speed polishing - Gives your floors a remarkable shine with professional high-speed floor polishing machines.
- Refinish and sealing - Protects your floors with high-quality professional refinishing products.
- Honing - Removes scratches and etching from stone and marble to make a shiny, smooth surface.
- Grinding - Removes scratches and adhesive or other similar materials with our industrial grinding machines.
The purpose of burnishing a floor is to give it a glossy shine. A well burnished floor can make your business or institution cleaner and bigger. Burnishing can range from speeds of 800 rpm's to 3000 rpm's. Burnishing floor pads use soft fibers to smooth and protect your floor finishes surface to a high gloss shine. Process includes:
- Scrub floor to remove dirt and debris.
- Burnish the floor using a burnishing floor pad.
- Dust the floor to remove micro-particles of floor finish and dust.
We use 3 main types of floor burnishers.
- Cord Electric Burnishers. These are powered by an electrical cord plugged into the wall. They are good for relativity small areas.
- Battery Burnishers. Commonly 1500 to 2000rpm +, battery burnishers are good choice when noise volume is a concern or if there is not a sufficient power supply for cord electric. They are very efficient and are easily operated.
- Propane Burnishers. The most powerful of all burnishers, propane burnishers use an engine fueled by propane gas to spin a direct drive pad driver at speeds 2000rpm and greater.
Each one has its place and setting. They all can have options such as pad pressure settings, dust control, adjustable handles as well as many others depending on make and model. The important thing to remember is that the only purpose of a burnisher is to smooth out scratches in floor finish. They are not intended to clean or scrub floors.
Tile & Grout Cleaning
Wesley’s Janitorial is here to help business owners with the time consuming and physically exerting task of deep cleaning your tile and grout. Our professional team of cleaning technicians knows the best way to clean your tiles, whatever type they are.